Director of Finance:
- Stories to President
- 2 direct experiences
- A/P, A/R – Royalty reporting
- Desires somebody that has expertise on the wholesale aspect with main retailers like Wal-Mart and Goal
- Expertise implementing monetary programs is a plus
- Transferring programs from Exenta and MS Dynamics to full Exenta implementation
Firm been in enterprise 1952.
- Workplace: Midtown Manhattan
- Workplace Schedule: 5 days in-office, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Medical advantages w/ contribution
- 401K matching
- Revenue sharing
- Beneficiant PTO
- 2 weeks’ trip + sick days
- Firm closed on the next holidays: Washington’s birthday, Passover, Shavuot, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Simchat Torah, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Place: Director of Finance
- Stories to: President
Liable for the supply and integrity of monetary data (steadiness sheet revenue and loss account, monetary evaluation and supporting knowledge.) Offering detailed evaluation to assist decision-making and including worth by means of monetary perception.
- Generate month-to-month/YTD/annual monetary assertion & forecast. Put together and report asset, legal responsibility, income, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account data. Handle month-to-month, quarterly and annual experiences and closings.
- Upkeep of common ledger. Month-to-month/Quarterly/Annual closing of common ledger together with preparation of month-to-month journal entries and supporting schedules of commissions and incentives for closing. Keep month-to-month closing in Exenta, reconcile interface between Exenta & Solomon Dynamic.
- Put together and analyze margin & dilution and prices experiences (month-to-month /quarterly/yearly.)
- Put together weekly and month-to-month knowledge for managers assembly; weekly gross sales updates (“Flash” experiences)
- Liable for all international transactions (VAT, DUTY, GST, gross sales tax return quarterly). Reporting, funds, reconciliations, and reimbursements.
- Working and coordinating actions with accountants and exterior auditors.
- Different duties as assigned by supervisor.
members ought to e-mail resume to Jed Victor at email@example.com. Please point out that you’re a member of EisnerAmper’s Associates of the Agency program. Be sure to incorporate Job #1829 within the topic line and to repeat firstname.lastname@example.org in your electronic mail